September 11

The Clothing Store-A

clothing ppt

服飾店 The Clothing Store

店員:小姐,您需要什麼款式?我拿給您看。Miss, what style would you like to see?  I’ll show you.

張小姐:我想看看裙子套裝。I would like to see that outfit with the skirt.

店員:這款的顏色、布料都是今年最流行的。This style’s color and material are the most popular this year.

張小姐:我還想看一件洋裝,有淺顏色的嗎?I would also like to see a dress.  Are there any pastel colors?

店員:這件怎麼樣?淺粉的顏色許多顧客都喜歡,也很合適您。How about this one? Most of our customers like the pastel colors.  It suits you.

張小姐:看起來還不錯,可以試穿嗎? It looks very nice.   May I try it on?

店員:沒問題。試衣室在前方右邊兒,請跟我來。Of course. The fitting room is in front and to your right. Please come with me.

張小姐:謝謝。套裝和洋裝我都去試試。Thank you. I’ll try on this dress and outfit.

Continue reading

397 Views
Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off
September 7

The Airport (MV)

A 這班飛機的乘客不少,快去劃位吧!
There are a lot of passengers on this flight. Hurry to check in.
B 不要急,離起飛的時間還有兩小時.
No rush. There is another two hours before our plane takes off. Take it easy.
C 把護照給我,我去劃位。
Give me your passport. I’ll go(to)check in.
D 行李都交給航空公司托運嗎?
Are you going to send all of our luggage?
E 最好都托運,隨身帶的東西越少越好。
It would be better to send all of it. The less we carry the better.
F 可是我這些想帶在身上!
But, I want to bring the skin care products with me.
A 別忘了超過100毫升的液體,不能帶上飛機!Oh please! Don’t you remember liquids over 100ml aren’t allowed to bring to the airplane?
Your skin care products will be thrown away.
F 等我一下! 把它們放在行李。
Right. I do forget. Wait a second. I’ll put these products to my luggage’s to send.
E 這就對了! That’s right.
B 我的座位要劃在靠走道的位置。
Please reserve an aisle seat for me.
C 都弄好了,該去檢查行李了。
All down. Now it’s time to check our luggage.
D 現在就去候機室太早了吧?
Is it still too early to get to the boarding room?
F 機場那麼大,候機室很遠,The airport is very big and the gate is far away.
C 還是先進去吧!We’d better go earlier.

179 Views
Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off
September 7

The Airport-A

機場 The Airport
這班飛機的乘客不少,快去劃位吧!There are a lot of passengers on this flight.  Hurry to check in.
把機票、護照給我,我去劃位。Give me your ticket and passport. I’ll go(to)check in.
行李都交給航空公司托運嗎?Are you going to send all of our luggage?
最好都托運,隨身帶的東西越少越好。It would be better to send all of it.  The less we carry the better.
我的座位要劃在靠走道的位置。Please reserve an aisle seat for me.
都弄好了,該去檢查行李了。All down. Now it’s time to check our luggage.
現在就去候機室太早了吧?Is it still too early to get to the boarding room?
機場那麽大,候機室很遠,還是先進去吧!The airport is very big and the gate is far away.  We’d better go earlier. Continue reading

251 Views
Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off