October 15

Tending The Garden-B

整理庭院Tending The Garden.

嗨! 文文、小莉你們在做什麼?

Hi! What are you doing?
在整理花園啊! Tidying up the garden!

天氣變好了,春天終於來了。

The weather has changed, and spring has finally arrived.

經過一個冬天,去年種的花兒都枯死了。

The flowers planted last year have all withered during the winter.

我沒注意,原來春天已經來了。 應該好好整理花園了

I didn’t notice that spring had come. I should have tidy up the garden.

鏟子、鋤頭這些工具還夠用嗎?

Will a shovel and a hoe be enough to do the job?

工具是夠了,但是肥料該買了。

They’ll be fine. And we have to buy fertilizer.

明天就去買肥料,開始動工。

We’ll buy fertilizer tomorrow and start to work.

希望花兒以後不會再枯死了。

Hope the flowers won’t die again in the future.

希望今年的收穫能好一點兒。

I hope our planting will be better this year.

一分耕耘,一分收穫,付出多少,就會得到多少。

“As one sows, so shall one reap. ” How much you put into something is how much you’ll get out of it.

以後我一定會小心照顧我種的花。

I will definitely take care of the flowers I plant in the future.

我相信庭院經過整理會更美麗。

I believe that the courtyard will be more beautiful when it is tidied up.

 


Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved.

Posted 2015-10-15 by huahuafun in category Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words