October 5

Mid Autumn Festival-A

媽媽:肚子餓了吧? 要不要吃月餅?Mama:  Betty, are you hungry?  Would you like to eat a moon cake?  

蓓蒂:好哇。 我要豆沙餡兒的。Betty:  OK. I’d Like one stuffed with bean paste. 

媽媽:奶奶知道你愛吃豆沙口味的,特別多寄了幾個來。Mama: Grandma knows that you love bean paste moon cakes,  so she sent some extra ones.

蓓蒂:一想到奶奶,月餅好像就特別地香甜可口。Betty: Moon cakes seem to more tasty at the thought of Grandma.

媽媽:不能全家團聚賞月,過節的興致就少了許多。Mama: If the whole family can’t get together to enjoy the moon, there’s just no holiday spirit. 

蓓蒂:每個月十五日,月亮都一樣圓,爲什麽只在八月慶祝中秋節呢?

Betty: actually, the moon is the same every month.   Why do we only celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival?

媽媽:因爲秋天是收穫的季節,所以在中秋節慶祝豐收。Mama:      Mid-autumn is the harvest season,  so the Mid-Autumn Festival celebrate a fruitful harvest.

蓓蒂:我還記得奶奶曾經講過關于嫦娥的故事,真好聽。Betty: I remember Grandma told me the story of Chang-O.  That was really a good story.

 

255 Views
Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off
September 25

A Mother’s Day Gift-B

母親節的禮物
A Mother’s Day Gift
母親節快到了, 你要送什麼禮物呢?
Mother’s day is coming. What are you going to give?
啊! 我差點就忘了,母親節是什麼時候?
I almost forgot. When is mother’s Day?
我來查查看記事本。
I’ll check my calendar.
你看!下個星期天五月十二號,就是母親節了.
Look! May 12th, next Sunday, is Mother’s Day.
你要送什麼禮物?
What are you going to send?
我媽媽什麼也不缺, 實在很難決定.
Mom doesn’t need anything so it’s really hard to decide..
買化妝品怎麼樣? 聽說,化妝品和首飾都是女人的最愛。
How about cosmetics? I heard cosmetics and jewelry are ladies favorites.
誰說的?像我媽媽從來不用化妝, 也不戴首飾。
Who said so? My mom never wears make-up nor jewelry.
我媽媽一向喜歡花草,就買盆栽好了
Mom has always loved plants, and I’ll buy her a plant.
你想到要送什麼禮物了嗎?
What are you going to give your mom?
有了! 我要送機票給我的媽媽, 請她到臺灣來旅行。Right! I‘ll send a plane ticket to my mom, and invite her to Taiwan.
哇! 聽起來很不錯! 你真用心!
Sounds great! You’re really sweet.
55-B

233 Views
Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off
September 25

Mother’s Day Gift-AA

母親節的禮物A Mother’s Day Gift

我們來查查月曆,看今年的母親節是五月幾號。

Let’s check up the calendar to see which date is Mother’s Day this year.

今年的母親節是五月十四號。

May fourteenth is Mother’s Day this year.

媽媽樣樣不缺, 實在很難決定

Mom has everything. It’s really difficult to make a decision.

媽一向喜歡____________,就買__________好了。

Mom has always loved __________________. Let’s buy her _______________.

Continue reading

133 Views
Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off
September 25

A Mother’s Day Gift-A

母親節的禮物 A Mother’s Day Gift

我們來查查月曆看今年的母親節是五月幾號.Let’s check up the calendar to see which date is Mother’s Day this year.

下個星期天五月十號就是母親節了.It falls on May 10th.  That’s Next Sunday.

咱們商量一下,看要送什麼禮物比較好.Let’s discuss what to give to mom.

媽媽樣樣不缺, 實在很難決定.Mom Has everything. It’s really difficult to make a decision.

化妝品和首飾都是女人的最愛.Cosmetics and jewelry are ladies favorites.

媽從不用化妝, 也不戴首飾,這些好像都不合適.Mom never wears make-up nor jewelry. I don’t think these kinds of things would be right.

盆栽呢, 像長春藤之類的, 怎麼樣?Let’s buy a plant like ivy or something like that.  What do you think?

好主意,媽一向喜歡花草,就買盆栽好了.Mom has always loved plants. Let’s buy her a plant.

Continue reading

433 Views
Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off
September 11

The Clothing Store (2016-6th work sheet)

服飾店 The Clothing Store

店員:先生,你需要什麽款式?我拿給你看。
Mister, what style would you like to see?  I’ll show you.
先生:我想看看比較正式的衣服。
I would like to see that more formal clothes.
店員:這款的顔色、布料都是今年最流行的。
This style’s color and material are the most popular this year.
先生:我還想看一頂帽子?
I would also like to see a hat?
店員:這頂怎麽樣?許多顧客都喜歡, 也很合適你。
How about this one? Most of our customers like it.  It suits you.
先生:看起來還不錯,可以試穿嗎?
It looks very nice.   May I try it on?
店員:沒問題。請跟我來。
Of course. Please come with me.
先生:謝謝。衣服和帽子我都去試試。
Thank you. I’ll try on this cloth and hat.
店員:你看起來很高貴!
You look very noble! Elegant!
先生:我覺得衣服太大了!
I think the clothe is too big!
店員:不會不會,你還會再長大!
Will not, you will grow up!
先生:我覺得帽子太小了!
I think the hat is too small!
店員:不會不會,帽子小一點,頭大一點,比較好福氣!
Will not, hat a little smaller, bigger head, better luck! Continue reading

239 Views
Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off