1. 笔(bǐ) 画(huà) 顺(shùn) 序(xù)：Click on each character to learn its stroke orders.
(The red part is its radical.)
3. Watch the animated story at GoAnimate.com: Transport by Yami888
4. Play games at Studystack.
5. Quizlet (You can study the "flashcards", "test" and play "scatter" games, etc…)
Remember to "sign in" first. When you sign in, you need to put the age over 13 years old, or you will not permitted to play the game.
6. Record your voice at Voicethread
Getting started with Voicethread link
dear lao shi
you are the best
thank you for all these posts were i can practice a lot
I am so glad to see you here.
I’ve been practicing with studystack, but you have to add scatter. scatter is very good to study!!!
I have added Quizlet, now you can practice the scatter. Have fun!