Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19, the following is the current plan for the upcoming 2020~2021 Corvallis Chinese Schedule:
For Class A (K to 4th Grade) & Class B (5th to 8th Grade)
- September 11 – Nov. 20, 2020 Classes will be offered through on-line lesson twice a week
- Class A (K to 4th Grade) 3:30 – 4:00 pm Monday & Friday
- Class B (5th to 8th Grade) 4:30 – 5:00 pm Monday & Friday
- Nov. 27 – No class (Thanksgiving holiday)
- Dec. 4 – June 4 – Face to face in person classes
- Class A (K to 4th Grade) 3:00 – 4:30 pm Friday
- Class B (5th to 8th Grade) 4:30 – 6:00 pm Friday
Note: Starting date of 1st face to face class will depend upon the COVID-19 status)
For Class C (High school)
- September 11,2020 – June 4, 2021 6:30 – 7:30 pm Friday. All classes will be offered through on-line lesson
Corvallis Chinese School Board.
The Chinese School 2019~2020 school year will begin on Sep.11, 2020.
All access to the Chinese classroom will be through the side door (accessible through the Chinese garden in the back). Thank you for your consideration.
2020~2021 Registration Form
Tuition: The registration fee for the 2020~2021 School year is $300 which includes all the learning materials. Please pay tuition in full on September 13th, 2019 (the first day of the school).
If tuition is paid in full on or before September 1, 2020 you will receive a $20 tuition discount.
There will be a late fee for payments made after the final payment date for your payment period (i.e. after Sept. 11th for full tuition payment, or after each term start date). The late fee is $50 .
- Please pay by check
- Make check payable to Corvallis Chinese School
- Include your student name on the memo line of the check
- Mail to: Mrs. Luh Jang Chen 4045 SW Research Way Corvallis, OR 97330
Posted in Schedule & Registration by CorvallisCS with .