October
26
A Concert (I)- A
聽音樂會A Concert
王偉:您好,請問芳芳在嗎?Hello is Fang-Fang there?
芳芳:我就是。 請問您是哪位? This is Fang-Fang speaking. May I ask who is calling?
王偉:我是王偉。 明晚一起去聽音樂會好嗎?This is Wang Wei. Are you interested in going to our concert?
芳芳:有哪些曲目呢? What kind of music will there be?
王偉:都是貝多芬和巴哈的作品。 all Beethoven and Bach.
芳芳:是鋼琴獨奏,還是管弦樂團的演奏呢? Is it a piano recital or a performance by an orchestra?
王偉:是紐約愛樂交響樂團的演奏。It’s performed by the New York Philharmonic Symphony orchestra.
芳芳:你真有本事,我排隊排了幾個鐘頭還是沒買到票。
You are really something! I wasn’t able to get a ticket even after lined up for hours.
王偉:我運氣好。 明天晚上六點音樂廳見。I had good luck. See you tomorrow six p.m. at the concert hall.
芳芳:好,聽完音樂會,我請你喝咖啡。Great! I will treat you a cup of coffee after the concert.
Copyright © 2025. All rights reserved.