October
4
Seeing A Friend Off-B
為朋友送行seeing a friend off
文文、大年,謝謝你們來送行。Thank you for coming to see me off
我好像不久前才來接機,現在又要來送你回美國了。
It seems that I only came to pick you up not long ago, and now I am coming to take you back to the United States.
哇,你的行李真不少,怎麼變這麼多?
Wow, you have a lot of luggage, how did it change so much?
台灣的東西又好又便宜。 所以買了好多禮物要送人。
Taiwanese has good and cheap stuff. So, I bought a lot of gifts to give away.
我看你收穫真不少呢。
I see that you have gained a lot.
這次到臺灣最大的收穫是中文進步了。
The biggest gain from my trip to Taiwan this time is that my Chinese has improved.
所以要謝謝大家。So thank you all.
每次和朋友說再見,總會忍不住的難過起來。
Each time we apart, I can’t help feeling depressed.
別這樣,開學很快就會再見面了。
Don’t be like this, we’ll meet again soon after school starts.
對啊,才兩個月的暑假一眨眼就過去了。
Yes, only two months of summer vacation passed in a blink of an eye.
我要出發了! I’m leaving!
祝你一路平安。I wish you a safe journey.
Copyright © 2025. All rights reserved.