October 4

Seeing A Friend Off-B

為朋友送行seeing a friend off

文文、大年,謝謝你們來送行。Thank you for coming to see me off

我好像不久前才來接機,現在又要來送你回美國了。

It seems that I only came to pick you up not long ago, and now I am coming to take you back to the United States.

哇,你的行李真不少,怎麼變這麼多?

Wow, you have a lot of luggage, how did it change so much?

台灣的東西又好又便宜。 所以買了好多禮物要送人。

Taiwanese has good and cheap stuff. So, I bought a lot of gifts to give away.

我看你收穫真不少呢。

I see that you have gained a lot.

這次到臺灣最大的收穫是中文進步了。

The biggest gain from my trip to Taiwan this time is that my Chinese has improved.

所以要謝謝大家。So thank you all.

每次和朋友說再見,總會忍不住的難過起來。

Each time we apart, I can’t help feeling depressed.

別這樣,開學很快就會再見面了。

Don’t be like this, we’ll meet again soon after school starts.

對啊,才兩個月的暑假一眨眼就過去了。

Yes, only two months of summer vacation passed in a blink of an eye.

我要出發了! I’m leaving!

祝你一路平安。I wish you a safe journey.


Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved.

Posted 2015-10-04 by huahuafun in category Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words