October 17

Happy Volunteer Work B

快樂的志工Happy Volunteer Work

對不起來晚了。 Sorry for being late.

你怎麼遲到了? Why are you late?

因為我到醫院當志工,所以來晚了,真是對不起。 Sorry for the late arrival because I was volunteering at the hospital.

到醫院當志工? 你真熱心!

Volunteer in a hospital? You are so enthusiastic!

我有空才到醫院,當志工不算什麼。

I only go to the hospital when I have free time. Being a volunteer is nothing.

醫院的義工做些什麼事呢?

What do hospital volunteers do?

比方說,我們有服務台,隨時為病人服務。

For example, we have a service desk that is always available to patients.

如果我要做健康檢查,該掛哪一科呢?

If I have to do a medical examination, which subject should I hang?

我會說

I would say

您可以先在掛號處填寫資料,手續完成後,往前直走,就是健檢中心了。

You need to register first and fill in your information after that procedure is finished then go straight to the physical examination section.

有機會我也想擔任志工,幫助別人,回饋社會。

If I have the chance, I would like to do volunteer work, to help people, and to give something back to society.

是啊,施比受更有福,助人為快樂之本。

Yes!  it’s more blessed to give than to receive.  Helping others is the source of happiness


Copyright © 2024. All rights reserved.

Posted 2015-10-17 by huahuafun in category Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words