Come Eat Breakfast (一)
How many Students Are in Your Class? (一)
How Many People Are in Your Family? (一)
You Are All Geniuses。
你們都是天才You Are All Geniuses。
今天是開學日,同學們好久沒見,有說不完的話,Today was the first day of school. The students had not seen one another for a very long time, and they had so much to say to each other.
放學以後,就到速食店去吃東西、談天。After school, they went to a fast-food place to grab something to eat and to chat.
中中說:字跟字說話,真的很好玩。Zhongzhong asked: Words conversation games are so much fun.
我們再來玩,沒人反對吧?Let’s play again(let’s play some more), Does anyone object?
大家都說:當然不反對!Everyone said: Of course, no objections!
於是,明明在一張餐巾紙上寫了張、第、考、孝、冒帽、式和試幾個生字。
So, Mingming wrote on a napkin several Chinese Characters Zhang(open), Di(rank), Kao (test), Xiao(filiality), Mao (risk)Mao (hat), Shi (type)and Shi (examination)
明明說:誰先來試試?Mingming said(asked): Who wants to try first?
中中說:我來! 考對孝說你的兒子真孝順。Zhongzhong said: I will! Kao(test) said to Xiao(filiality), Your son is so filial.
孝說,是啊,我走不動的時候他就背著我。Xiao replied, Oh yes, when I am unable to walk, he carries me on his back.
友友說:我來試試! You You said: Let me try!
張問第,我們要去打獵了,你的弓呢?Zhang(open) asked di(rank), we are going hunting now, where is your bow?
第說:弓在我的背上。Rank replied: The bow is on my back.
青青說:式跟試說:考試的時候不能說話,把言拿掉吧!Qing Qing said: Shi(type) said to Shi (examination): You can’t talk during an exam, so why don’t you remove Yan(talk)!
試說:不行! 考試是用筆說話。Shi (examination) saying: No! you talk with a pen during an exam.
明明說:我也來說一個。 帽問冒:你的頭巾呢?Ming Ming said: Let me also try one. Hat Question: Where’s your headscarf?
冒說:我就是忘了帶頭巾,所以才感冒。Mao (risk) replied: I just forgot to wear a headscarf, that’s why I caught a cold.
青青的爸爸也來參加他們。Qingqing’s dad also came to join them.
他說:用這個方式學習中文字,真是高明! 明明你是怎麼想到的?He said: Learning Chinese characters in this way is really clever!
(This is excellent way to learn Chinese characters.)How did you come up with the idea?
明明說:我看過一個數位小笑話,是這樣的,9問6你怎麼又倒立了? 6說我在做運動。
Ming Ming said: I read a little joke about numbers, and it goes like this, 9 asked 6 why did you upside down again? 6 answered: I am working out.
明明說:看了這個笑話,我就想到了這個方法。
Mingming said: After read the joke, I came upon this method(idea).
青青的爸爸說:明明,你真是個了不起的大天才!
Qing Qing’s father said: Mingming, you are a remarkable genius!
你們也都是天才,因為你們會舉一反三。And you are all geniuses too because you know how to draw inferences from one example.
(apply what you learn from one area to another)
我發現你們是天才,所以我也是天才。Since I find that you guys are geniuses, I’m a genius too.
大家聽了都笑了起來。Everyone all laughed after hearing this Continue reading
Table of Teacher Training
Hello (一)
Class is starting -Q
上課= Class is starting 問候= greet 老師=teacher 要=have to 做到=Accomplish 做= do 到=reach 站起來=stand up 行個禮=take a bow
恭敬= Respectfully 感恩= Appreciate 教導= guidance 說聲 = say 忘了= forget Continue reading
Speak Mandarin in One Thousand Words
Word Conversations
字的對話 Word Conversations
開學第一天的考試,明明得了一百分,
For the test on the first day of school, Ming Ming got a perfect score (100 points)
張老師說:明明真行,能記得這麼多字!
Teacher Chang said: Ming Ming is really terrific! She can remember so many words!
(memorize many new words!)
明明說:我有一個好方法。
Ming Ming said: I have a great method.
張老師請明明和大家分享。
Teacher Chang asked Ming Ming to share it with everyone.
明明說:我給生字編對話。
Ming Ming said: I compose conversations between new words.
(I make up dialogues for new words.)
明明在黑板上寫了草、早、買、賣四個字。
Ming Ming wrote on the blackboard four characters, grass, early, buy, and sell
明明說:草對早說:你剪頭髮啦?
Ming Ming said: Cao said to Zao: Did you get a haircut?
大家聽了哈哈大笑。 Everyone burst out laughing upon hearing it.
明明又說:買對賣說:我喜歡你的帽子。
Ming Ming continued: Buying said to selling: I like your hat.
大家說:真好玩兒! 友友說:我們也來試試!
Everyone said: cool, It’s fun! This is really fun. You You said: Let’s also try!
於是大家拿出字卡來玩兒。
So everyone took out their word flash cards to play.
因為大家要用心想,所以很快就把生字都記住了!
Because everyone had to think really hard, they all quickly memorized the new words.
張老師又教了大家弓、反、式、冒和孝五個字,
大家玩得更高興,
Teacher Chang then taught everyone five more characters bow, opposite, style, risk and filial piety, while everyone had even more fun playing.
下課的時候,大家都拍手謝謝明明。
When the class ended, everyone clapped and thanked Ming Ming. Continue reading