民俗文化種子培訓 2010
2010 第六期僑社工作研討會
Puppy’s Breakfast
小狗的早飯Puppy’s Breakfast
小小問:媽媽,這隻小狗是哪裡來的?
Mom, where did this Poppy come from/ asked Xiao-Xiao
媽媽說:這是爸爸的朋友言叔叔送我們的
Your dad ‘s friend, Uncle Yen, gave him to us as a gift. Mom said.
小小說:來! 我們交個朋友,我會天天餵你吃早飯。
Come on, let’s be friends. I will feed you breakfast everyday Xiao Xiao said the puppy.
有一天早上,小小起來晚了,他來不及餵小狗就上學了。 One morning, Xiao-Xiao got up late. He went to school without feeding the puppy.
小小從學校回家,立刻打開冰箱拿點心吃,小狗餓的汪汪叫。 The minute Xiao-Xiao returned home from school. he opened the refrigerator and get some snacks to eat. The puppy was hungry and be barked.
小小說:哎呀,我忘了餵你,對不起! 讓你餓了一天。
Ah, I forgot to feed you. I am sorry that you have been hungry the entire day! Xiao-Xiao said.
小小說:別急! 慢慢吃,我以後會記得天天餵你。
Don’t rush! Take it easy! I will remember to see you every day. Xiao-Xiao said,
小狗想:是嗎? 如果你再忘了,那我怎麼辦呢?
Yeah right! What if you forget to feed me again? what am I going to do? that Puppy thought.
My Friends and I
我和我的朋友My Friend and I
我姓言, 我叫言立明, My last name is Yen, my name is Yen Li-Ming
大家都叫我明明。and everyone calls me Ming-Ming.
我是中文學校一年級的學生,我喜歡我的學校。I am a first grade student at the Chinese school, and I like my school.
這位是林友友,大家都叫他友友,他是我的好朋友。That is Lin You-You, everyone calls him You-You, and he is my good friend.
那位是江禾中, 大家都叫他中中,他也是我的好朋友。 That is Jiang He-Zhong, everyone calls him Zhong-Zhong, and he is also my good friend.
Continue reading
What is a Friend?
什麼是朋友?What is a Friend?
朋友就是——-你喜歡的人,也是喜歡你的人。A friend is—- Someone you like, who also likes you.
有的朋友是男孩兒 Some friends are boys,
有的朋友是女孩兒 Some are girls.
朋友也可能是—-一隻貓 一隻狗 或是一隻小老鼠A friend can also be—– A cat,A dog, Or a little mouse
學校里有許多同學There are lots of classmates at school
有時候,你也許覺得:「我沒有朋友! 」Sometimes, you may feel : I don’t have a single friend
別急! 別急! 慢慢來!Don’t be anxious! Don’t worry! Take it easy!
2010 Chinese Summer Immersion Camp Compilation
2010 Zodiac Musical Video Series
2010 First Day of Summer Camp
Mirror
我看你,你也看我。
When I look at you, you look at me too.
我笑你也笑,
When I smile, you smile too.
我哭你也哭。
When I cry, you cry too
我走了,你也不見了。
When I leave, You disappear too Continue reading