September 13

Taking The MRT A

搭捷運Taking the MRT

請問下一站是不是國父紀念館?

Excuse me. Is the next stop the Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall?

還有三站才到呢。 我也在那站下車。

There are three more station to go. I also get off at that stop.

麻煩你下車的時候, 叫我一聲,我不認識路。

Could you tell me when you get off?  I‘m not familiar with the stops

沒問題。 下車以後,我帶你去國父紀念館。

No problem. After we get it off, I will take you to the Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall.

臺北的捷運系統真是方便,又快又穩。

The MRT station in Taipei it’s really very convenient. It is faster as well as smooth.

是啊,特別是趕時間的時候,不必擔心路上交通擁擠。

It is sure in especially when you are in a hurry,  you don’t have to be worried about the heavy traffic.

我跟朋友約好九點見面, 應該不會遲到吧?

I am going to meet a friend there at about nine o’clock.  I won’t be date, will I?

你放心,別著急,我們已經到了。

Take it easy, don’t worry.  We are already there.

 

September 12

Asking Direction-B

大年,你要不要去國父紀念館聽音樂會?

Da nian, do you want to go to the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall to listen to the concert?

好啊,哪一天呢? OK, what day is it?

明天晚上。 Tomorrow evening.

明天不行,我有事,你可以找羅傑一起去。

Not tomorrow, I have something to do, you can go with Roger.

可是他不知道國父紀念館怎麼去?

But he didn’t know how to get to the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall?

很簡單,只要搭公車或是捷運到國父紀念館站下車,就到了。

It’s very simple, just take the bus or MRT and get off at the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station, and you’re there. 我從這裡要怎麼走呢? How do I go from here?

這裡有一張臺北市地圖我來指給你看。

Here’s a map of Taipei City that I’ll show you.

從這裡往前走,五分鐘。 就可以看到公車站或是捷運站。

Go ahead from here, five minutes. You can see the bus station or the MRT station.

搭哪一種車比較方便呢? Which car is more convenient to take?

搭公車和搭捷運都很方便,不過搭捷運又快又不會塞車。 It is very convenient to take the bus and the MRT, but the MRT is fast and no traffic jams.

那我和羅傑一起去搭捷運。 Then I’ll take the MRT with Roger.

September 11

The Clothing Store (2016-6th work sheet)

服飾店 The Clothing Store

店員:先生,你需要什麽款式?我拿給你看。
Mister, what style would you like to see?  I’ll show you.
先生:我想看看比較正式的衣服。
I would like to see that more formal clothes.
店員:這款的顔色、布料都是今年最流行的。
This style’s color and material are the most popular this year.
先生:我還想看一頂帽子?
I would also like to see a hat?
店員:這頂怎麽樣?許多顧客都喜歡, 也很合適你。
How about this one? Most of our customers like it.  It suits you.
先生:看起來還不錯,可以試穿嗎?
It looks very nice.   May I try it on?
店員:沒問題。請跟我來。
Of course. Please come with me.
先生:謝謝。衣服和帽子我都去試試。
Thank you. I’ll try on this cloth and hat.
店員:你看起來很高貴!
You look very noble! Elegant!
先生:我覺得衣服太大了!
I think the clothe is too big!
店員:不會不會,你還會再長大!
Will not, you will grow up!
先生:我覺得帽子太小了!
I think the hat is too small!
店員:不會不會,帽子小一點,頭大一點,比較好福氣!
Will not, hat a little smaller, bigger head, better luck! Continue reading

September 11

The Clothing Store-B


文文,你看我新買的衣服好不好看?
Wenwen, do you think my new clothes look good?
很好看,這款的顏色布料,都是今年最流行的。
Very nice, this color fabric is the most popular this year.
是呀! 你真有眼光。 現在年輕人都很喜歡這種款式。
Yes! You really have a vision. Young people are now very fond of this style.
你為什麼不穿裙子或是套裝呢?
Why don’t you wear a skirt or suit?
我才不要呢,看起來都很老氣。
I don’t want it, it looks very old-fashioned.
可是我很多顧客都很喜歡。
But many of my customers like it.
我喜歡年輕帥氣的衣服。
I like young and handsome clothes.
那淺粉色的洋裝呢?
What about the light pink dress?
那是少女穿的,我不喜歡。
It’s for girls, I don’t like it.
我買了一件淺粉色的洋裝,你試穿看看? I bought a light pink dress, can you try it on?
看起來,還不錯!
It looks good!

September 11

The Clothing Store-A

服飾店 The Clothing Store

店員:小姐,您需要什麼款式?我拿給您看。Miss, what style would you like to see?  I’ll show you.

張小姐:我想看看裙子套裝。I would like to see that outfit with the skirt.

店員:這款的顏色、布料都是今年最流行的。This style’s color and material are the most popular this year.

張小姐:我還想看一件洋裝,有淺顏色的嗎?I would also like to see a dress.  Are there any pastel colors?

店員:這件怎麼樣?淺粉的顏色許多顧客都喜歡,也很合適您。How about this one? Most of our customers like the pastel colors.  It suits you.

張小姐:看起來還不錯,可以試穿嗎? It looks very nice.   May I try it on?

店員:沒問題。試衣室在前方右邊兒,請跟我來。Of course. The fitting room is in front and to your right. Please come with me.

張小姐:謝謝。套裝和洋裝我都去試試。Thank you. I’ll try on this dress and outfit.

Continue reading

September 10

Safety First A

這件泳衣真漂亮,不便宜吧!
This swimsuit is really pretty. It probably was not cheap, was it?

是啊,為了學游泳,特別去買的。
No, it was it I bought it just for learning swimming

我們先在水淺的地方練習,比較安全。
We will begin practicing in the shallow part of the pool that that is much safer

這座游泳池真大,那邊還有跳水臺呢。
This swimming pool is really big there is a diving board over there

那兒的水深,不要隨便過去。 學游泳,安全第一。
The water is very deep there. Don’t just go over there. When learning swimming ——safety first.

你看我的姿勢和動作對不對?
Please check my posture and the movement are correct or not.

不錯,很有進步,再過幾天,就可以學會了。
Not bad, you have improved. Few days later then you’ll know how to swim.

“名師出高徒”啊,有好老師,學生一定學得很快。
Great teachers produce outstanding pupils. With a good teacher, students can learn very quickly. Continue reading

September 10

Safety First B

我剛剛去游泳回來。I just came back from swimming.

你正在看游泳的教學錄影帶嗎?Are you watching an instructional video on swimming?

是呀,想先看錄影帶,也許學得快一點。Yes, I want to watch the video first, maybe learn faster.

你看! 這是我買的新泳衣。Look! This is my new swimsuit.

這件泳衣真漂亮,不便宜吧。This swimsuit is really pretty. It probably was not cheap, was it?

是呀,為了學游泳特別去買的。This swimsuit is really pretty. It probably was not cheap, was it?

學游泳,觀看錄影帶是不行的。 一定要去游泳池練習才行。Learning to swim and watching a video is not enough. Be sure to go to the pool to practice.

可是我真的好緊張。But I’m really nervous.

剛學游泳的人可以先在水淺的地方練習比較安全。People who are just learning to swim can practice in shallow water first.

我怕學不會。I’m afraid I won’t learn.

你放心,我教你正確的姿勢和動作,一定可以學會的。Don’t worry, I will teach you the correct posture and movement, and you can definitely learn it.