August 4

Reading A Book-B

A早安!文文!Good morning, Wen-Wen

B早啊!Good morning. A你在看什麼書?What are you reading?

B 我正在看一本介紹臺灣文化的書 I am reading a book about Taiwanese culture.

A 這本書好看嗎?Is it interesting?

B 當然好看嘍!你自己看!Of course. Have a look.

A 哇! 真的耶! 這本書是你的嗎?Wow, It is, Is this yours?

B 是呀! Yes.

A 太好了! 我可以跟你借來看嗎?Great, may I borrow it?

B 好啊!你拿去看吧!Sure.  Go ahead.

B 我那裡還有很多本呢!I still have plenty of them.

A 謝謝你,文文,你真是我的好朋友!Thank you, Wen-Wen. You’re a good friend.

A 走吧!我請你喝茶!Let’s go. I’ll buy you a cup of tea.

B 好哇!走!我們要去哪邊喝茶呢?Great,  Let’s go. Where are we going to? Continue reading

August 4

Reading A Book-A

方: 王先生,您在看什麼? Mr. Wang, What are you doing now?
王: 我正在看一本書。I am reading a book.
方: 這本書是誰的? Whose book is this?
王: 這本書是我的。It’s mine.
方: 這是什麼書? What kind of book is it.
王: 這是一本介紹台灣文化的書。It is a book introducing Taiwanese culture.
方: 太好了,可以借給我看嗎? That’s great! Could you lend it to me to read?
王: 當然, 你拿去看吧,我那裡還有第二冊。Of course! Take it and read it.  I also have the second volume.

Continue reading

August 3

Meeting New Friends-B

認識新朋友   meeting New Friends

沒事吧?Are you all right

謝謝你Thank you.

不客氣 Welcome.

是你!方大年 It’s you! Fang Da-Nian.

真高興在這裡見到你, 這位是?I am glad to see you here. Who is this?

她叫朱玲, 她是我的朋友。She’s Zhu Ling, a friend of mine.

很高興認識您。Nice to meet you.

朱小姐,您在上班,還是念書?Ms. Zhu, Are you working or studying?

我在上班 I am working.

她是我的中文老師 She is my Chinese Teacher.

哦,老師好 Oh, Hi, teacher.

請坐, 一起喝茶吧!Have a seat, and enjoy the tea with us.

好啊! 謝謝 Great, Thanks.

Continue reading

August 3

Meeting New Friends-A

王: 方先生,您早。 這是我的朋友李先生。Good Morning, Mr. Fang.  This is my friend, Mr. Lee.

李:   我是李文,很高興認識您。I am Lee Wen.  I am glad to meet you.

方: 李先生,您好。請坐, 請喝茶。How are you,  Mr. Lee?  Please sit down and have a cup of tea.

王: 您別客氣, 我們自己來。Don’t bother.  We will help ourselves.

方: 李先生,您是在上班,還是念書? Mr. Li, Are you working now or still studying?

李: 我還在念書。I am still studying (still a student). Continue reading

August 2

Good Morning Exercise-B

早安,李小姐! Good morning, Miss. Li

耶~你也來運動啊! Hey, are you here for exercise?

是啊! 運動對身體很好。Yap, Exercise is good to the body.

嗯!Right

對了!丁小姐好嗎?By the way, how’s Miss Ding?

她很好。She’s good.

明天帶她一起來運動!Invite her to exercise tomorrow.

好啊!Okay.

明天見。See you tomorrow.

明天見! See you then Continue reading

August 2

Good Morning-A

王: 方先生,您早。Good Morning, Mr. Fang.

方: 早安, 王先生。您今天好嗎? Good morning, Mr. Wang. How are you today?

王: 我很好。方太太好嗎? I am fine. How is Mrs. Fang?

方: 她很好。謝謝您。She’s fine, Thank you.

王: 您一切都習慣了嗎? Have you gotten used to everything?

方: 都習慣了, 謝謝。您要上哪兒去? Yes, I have.  Thank you.  Where are you going?

王: 我要去公園運動。I’m going to the park to exercise.

Continue reading

August 1

Self-Introduction-B

嗨! 吉娜! Hi Gina

嗨! 噢! Hi Ouch!

對不起!對不起! I’m Sorry. I’m Sorry.

沒關係! It’s all right.

請問您叫什麼名字? What’s your name, please?

您好, 我是方大年 Hi, my name is Fang Da-Nian.

很高興認識您, 我姓李, 叫做文文 Nice to meet you. I’m Li Wen-Wen

請問那位小姐是誰? Who’s that young lady?

他是我的朋友吉娜! She’s my friend, Gina.

嗨! 我叫丁小月, 我來自美國. Hi, I am Ding Xiao-Yue. I’m From the U.S.

第一次到台北旅行. and It’s my first time to visit Taipei.

那我可以介紹好玩的地方喔! I can introduce interesting places.

耶! 太好了! 好棒喔! Ya! That’s great! Continue reading

August 1

Self-Introduction-A

您好, 我是王明華, 請問貴姓大名?Hello. (Using the polite form “you”) I am Wang Ming-Hua.  May I ask your name?

您好,我姓方,名字叫大偉。Hello. My last name is Fang; my first name is Da-Wei.

方先生,您好, 很高興認識您。It’s nice to meet you Mr. Fang.

我也是。那位小姐是誰 ?Nice to meet you, too.  Who is that young lady?

她叫趙小梅,她是我的同事。Her name is Chao Hsiao-Mei.  She is my colleague.

那位先生是誰?Who is that gentleman?

他叫王大方,他是我的弟弟。His name is Wang Da-Fang. He is my younger brother. Continue reading