January 1

I have a dream


做了一個夢 I have a dream

做了一個夢,我生病了,I had a dream; I was sick.

身體多麼虛弱又無力。My body was weak and incapable.

維他命、體溫計和冰水袋,全都趕來照顧我。Vitamins, thermometer, and the ice bag all came to take care of me.

還有一杯熱開水,也趕來提醒:「千萬別忘記,把我喝下去! 」A cup of boiling water also came to remind me to not forget to drink.

Category: Living Mandarin
December 30

Little lamb wants to eat a flower

小羊要吃花兒 Little lamb wants to eat a flower
山上一朵小白花兒, There was a little white flower on the mountain,
小羊要吃她, A little lamb wanted to eat her.
小白花兒哭著說:請你不要吃我!不要吃我!
The little white flower cried and said, Please do not eat me! Do not eat me!
大黃牛看見了,就笑著說: A big yellow ox saw this, He smiled and said
小羊,花兒是看的,不是吃的。Little lamb! Flowers are for looking, not for eating.
你去找青草吃吧!Why don’t you go find some green grass to eat?
小羊想了想,就去找青草吃了。
The little lamb thought for a moment, and went on to find green grass to eat.

Category: MeiZhou Chinese