April 1

My Last Name is Not Wang

我不姓王My Last Name is Not Wang

張先生是一個很不細心、很馬虎的人,

Mr. Zhang was a very careless and sloppy person.

他常常寫錯字,也常常認錯人,

He often wrote wrong characters and often recognizes the wrong people,

所以大家都叫他馬虎先生。

So(therefore) everyone called him Mr. Sloppy.

有一天,張先生在路上看見一個朋友,

One day, Mr. Zhang saw someone on the street,

他說:゙嗨王老師,你好嗎?

He said: ゙Hi Teacher Wang, how are you?

那個人還沒回答,The man hasn’t answered yet,  (before the other person had a chance to answer)

張先生又說: 啊! 王老師,你變了!
Mr. Zhang said again(continued said): Ah! Teacher Wang, you have changed!

你沒有以前胖,而且也沒有以前高了,
You are not as heavy as before, and you are not as tall as before,

你比以前黑多了,你的身體還好吧?

You look much darker than before, how is your health?

那個人說:對不起,我不姓王!

The man said: I am sorry! My last name is not Wang!

張先生聽了,Mr. Zhang heard,

忽然大聲說:Suddenly said loudly:

你真的變了,你看你連姓什麼都變了!

You really have changed! Look, even your last name has changed!

那個人聽了,忍不住大笑起來。

When the person heard this, he couldn’t help but burst out laughing.

 

Category: MeiZhou Chinese
March 12

A Special Birthday Card

特別的生日卡片 A Special Birthday Card
大文:張莉的生日快到了,我想送一張特別的卡片給她。
Devin: Lily’s birthday is almost here. I want to give a special card to her.
爸爸:你要自己畫一張卡片嗎?
Dad: Do you want to draw a card?
大文:我同學說可以用電腦做卡片。你可以教我怎麼做嗎?
Devin: My classmate says I can use the computer to make a card. Can you teach me how to do that?
爸爸:你可以在網路上選一張卡片。你要什麼圖案?
Dad: You can choose a card on the Internet. What kind of design do you want?
大文:我想要有蛋糕、蠟燭、氣球的圖案。
Devin: I want a design with a cake, candles, and balloons.
爸爸:選好了。你要在卡片上寫幾句祝福的話嗎?
Dad: I’ve finished choosing one. Do you want to write some well-wishes on the card?
大文:我要寫「祝你生日快樂、天天開心」。
Devin: I want to write “I wish you a Happy Birthday and happiness every day.”
爸爸:好,我幫你打字,張莉收到這張卡片應該很高興。
Dad: OK, I’ll help you type it. Lily should be very happy to receive this card.
https://youtu.be/yUvapCc6pAs

March 11

Going to the Amusement Park

去遊樂園玩Going to the Amusement Park
心美:上星期我去遊樂園玩,你們去過嗎?
May: Last week I went to the amusement park. Have you all gone before?
友朋:我去過很多次,今年又去了一次。
Joe: I’ve gone many times, and this year I went again.
心美:你們覺得什麼最好玩?
May: What do you all think is the most fun?
友朋:我喜歡旋轉木馬,一會兒上,一會兒下,很好玩。
Joe: I like the carousel. Going up a little while then down a little while is really fun.
東明:我最喜歡碰碰車,撞來撞去 很有趣。
Tony: I like the bumper cars. Bumping over and over again is fun
心美:我覺得摩天輪最好玩,可是到了最高的地方,有點可怕。
May: I think the Ferris Wheel is the most fun, but when I arrive at the top it’s a little scary.
東明:你們敢不敢坐雲霄飛車?我敢坐,可是有一點緊張。
Tony: Are you afraid to go on the roller coaster? That is even scarier!
心美:我不敢,它太快了,聽到別人大叫,我就更緊張。
May: I don’t dare. It’s too fast. When I hear someone else screaming, I get nervous.

https://youtu.be/ZuhSHuhNpag

March 10

Culture Week

文化週 Culture Week

老師:下個禮拜是文化週,你們要介紹什麼?

Teacher: Next week is Culture Week. What do you all want to introduce?

張莉:我可以帶毛筆來,教大家寫書法。

Lily: I can bring a brush pen and teach everyone how to write calligraphy.

東明:我想介紹臺灣小吃,請媽媽幫我做炒米粉。

Tony: I want to introduce Taiwanese snacks. I’ll ask my mom to help me make fried vermicelli.

大文:我很會扯鈴,我要表演扯鈴。

Devin: I can really play the diabolo. I’ll do a diabolo performance for everyone.

心美:我要教大家怎麼用筷子夾豆子。

May: I want to teach everyone how to use chopsticks to pick up beans.

大文:除了扯鈴,我還可以踢毽子,我踢毽子也很厲害。

Devin: Besides the Chinese yo-yo, I can kick a shuttlecock too. I’m awesome at kicking the shuttlecock.

老師:非常好!大家回去好好準備吧!

Teacher: Excellent! Everyone goes home and do a good job preparing.

友朋:我什麼都不會,怎麼辦?

Joe: I can’t do anything. What should I do?

心美:沒關係,你跟我一起夾豆子就好了。

May: No problem, you can just pick up beans with chopsticks with me.
https://youtu.be/fLqdhbW4qSk

March 9

My Neighbor (三)

我的鄰居 My Neighbor

張莉:聽說你搬家了。新家離學校遠不遠?

Lily: I heard you moved? Is your new home far from school?

心美:離學校有一點遠,我搬到公園路100號。

May: It’s a little far from school. I moved to No.100, Gong yuan Rd.

東明:你家附近有公園嗎?

Tony: There’s a park near your home?

心美:有一個大公園,就在我家前面。我家旁邊都是房子。

May: There’s big park, just in front of my home. Next to my home is housing.

張莉:你認識你的鄰居嗎?

Lily: Do you know your neighbors?

心美:我認識右邊的鄰居,他家有兩個小朋友,還有一隻鳥。

May: I know the neighbor on our right side. They have two children and a bird.

東明:那麼,你認識左邊的鄰居嗎?

Tony: Well then, do you know the neighbor on your left side?

心美:我家左邊是一棟很舊的房子,現在沒有人住。 Continue reading

March 8

Let’s Play (三)

我們來玩吧 Let’s Play
心美:下課了,我們去教室外面玩吧!
May: Class is over. Let’s go outside the classroom and play!
大文:我們來玩捉迷藏,好不好?
Devin: How about we play hide and seek?
東明:我總是找不到你們,不好玩。我們去溜滑梯。
Tony: I can never find you all. That’s no fun. Let’s go play on the slide.
張莉:我不敢溜滑梯,因為太高了。
Lily: I don’t dare play on the slide, because it’s too high.
心美:我們上個星期才學了扯鈴,今天練習一下吧!
May: Last week we just learned the chinese yo-yo. Today let’s practice a little!
友朋:我不想扯鈴,我們來跳繩, 看看誰跳得久。
Joe: I don’t want to practice the chinese yo-yo. Let’s jump rope and see who can jump the longest.
心美:那麼,我們猜拳決定吧! 來!剪刀、石頭、布。
May: Well then, let’s play rock-paper-scissors to decide! Rock, paper, scissors!
大文:哈哈!我贏了,今天玩捉 迷藏吧!
Devin: Haha! I won! Today let’s play hide and seek!


https://youtu.be/2trTZjeJdpQ

March 7

Tony’s Sick (三)

3-7

東明生病了Tony’s Sick 老師: 東明,你怎麽了?爲什麽 趴在桌子上? Teacher: Tony, what happened to you? Why are you lying down on your desk? 張莉: 老師,東明說他身體不舒服,好像生病了。 Lily: Teacher, Tony says he feels uncomfortable. It seems like he got sick. 老師: 東明,你的臉有點紅,可能是發燒了。 你什麽時候開始覺得不舒服? Teacher:  Tony, your face is a little red. You may have a fever. When did you start feeling uncomfortable? 東明: 早上的時候就有點不舒服,現在喉嚨痛, 頭也很痛。 Tony:  This morning I felt a little uncomfortable. Now my throat hurts, and I have a headache too. 老師:: 我想你是感冒了。你先休息一下, 我給你媽媽打電話。 Teacher: I think you’ve caught a cold. Go rest first, and I’ll call your mom. 心美: 老師,我的肚子很痛,很想吐。我想去上厠所,可以嗎? May: Teacher, my stomach hurts. I really want to vomit. May I go to the bathroom? 張莉:老師,我陪心美去。 Lily: Teacher, I’ll accompany 老師: 東明,等一下你媽媽會來接你,帶你去看醫生。 May. Teacher: Tony, in a moment your mother will come pick you up and take you to see a doctor.

3-7 Sick


https://youtu.be/FwE4clVgvfE