April 6

Happy New Year (四)

舞獅
新年快樂 Happy New Year
東明:春節的時候,爸爸帶我去唐人街,那裡好熱鬧。
Tony: During Spring Festival, dad took me to Chinatown. It’s really lively there.
友朋:你看到舞龍和舞獅了嗎?
Joe: Did you see a dragon dance and a lion dance?
東明:看到了,那條龍好長。我們還買了年糕和蘿蔔糕。
Tony: I saw them. That dragon was really long. We also bought year cakes and daikon cakes.
張莉:你們家過年都做些什麼?
Lily: Did your family do something over Lunar New Year?
友朋:除夕那一天晚上,我爸爸包了餃子,全家一起吃年夜飯。
Joe: The night of Lunar New Year’s Eve, my dad wrapped jiaozi, and the whole family ate New Year’s Eve dinner.
大文:我們家吃火鍋,另外還有糖醋魚和炒米粉。 Devin: Our family ate hot pot. In addition, we had sweet and sour fish and fried rice noodles.
張莉:我爸媽給了我一個紅包,叫我把錢存起來。Lily: My parents gave me a red envelope and told me to save it.
東明:我知道,那個叫壓歲錢。Tony: I know! That’s New Year’s money.


https://youtu.be/IuaY9xD0OgI

Category: Let's learn Chinese | Comments Off on Happy New Year (四)
April 5

Bring a Coat (四)

帶著外套吧Bring a Coat
媽媽:今天天氣這麼冷,你怎麼穿裙子?
Mom: With the weather this cold today, how can you wear a skirt?
文文:外面太陽好大啊!天氣很暖和。
Vivian: It’s really sunny outside! The weather’s quite warm.
媽媽:可是今天氣溫會變低,而且下午可能會下雨。
Mom: But the temperature’s going to fall today, and it could rain this afternoon, too.
文文:我最喜歡這條裙子,我也穿了厚襪子。
Vivian: I like this skirt the most. I’m wearing thick socks, too.
大文:我穿了長褲,應該可以了吧?
Devin: I’m wearing pants. That should do, right?
媽媽:你們這樣穿還是不夠,風很大,應該再穿一件外套。
Mom: You all still aren’t wearing enough. The wind is strong. You should wear a coat, too.
大文:我真的不冷,我已經開始流汗了。
Devin: I’m truly not cold. I’ve already started sweating.
媽媽:你還是帶著外套吧!別感冒了。
Mom: Wear a coat anyway! Don’t catch a cold.


https://youtu.be/6zogFUAKcW0

Category: Let's learn Chinese | Comments Off on Bring a Coat (四)