How to type Chinese on PC window 10
In order to resolve this issue follow these steps:
- In the Cortana box type ‘Region’.
- Click on ‘Region and Language Settings’.
- Click on ‘Add a Language’.
- From the list of languages select Chinese Simplified.
- Select Chinese (Simplified, China).
- Click on Language pack available.
- Click on Options button.
- Wait for Download to complete.
- Under Keyboards click on Add a keyboard
- Click on Microsoft Pinyin Input method editor and choose the language editor of your choice.