Line up

大家一起排排隊 Everyone, line up, line up!
排排隊, 不推擠 Line up—no pushing!
不推擠,按順序,排排隊。No pushing, take your turn, and line up.
排隊的時候,好著急,想馬上玩。
When we are waiting in line, we may feel impatient.
We want to play right away!
排隊的時候,好期待,想馬上吃。
We really looking forward to it— we want to eat it right away.
可以不排隊嗎?可以插隊嗎?不可以喔!
Can we skip the line? Can we cut in line? No, we can’t!
要按顺序排隊。We need to wait our turn.
遵守秩序,好寶貝Follow the rules and take turns. Be a good kid!
想上厕所,可以讓我先嗎! 謝謝你
I need to use the restroom, Can I go first, please?” “Thank you!”
按照順序,一個一個排好隊。
Line up in order, one person at a time.
我玩好了,換你玩!
I’m finished playing. Now it’s your turn!
雖然排隊很累,但絕對不能插隊。
Even though waiting in line can be hard,we should never cut in line.
排隊的時候,我们不能隨便插隊。
When we are waiting in line, we should never cut in front of others.
如果真的很著急,有他禮貌地問
If you really are in a hurry, ask politely:
:可以讓我先嗎??“Can I go first, please?”
大家都同意才行。好!
Everyone has to agree before you can go first. Okay!