The frog in the well

寓言故事Fable; (Conveying a moral)井底之蛙 Continue reading
寓言故事Fable; (Conveying a moral)井底之蛙 Continue reading
寓言故事Fable; (Conveying a moral)
瞎子摸象The elephant to the blind ; The blind meets the elephant Continue reading
稻草富翁的故事Wealth by a Straw of Hay Continue reading
稱呼Addressing People
您能不能幫我堂弟介紹一位英文老師。
Could you introduce me an English teacher for my cousin?
好的。 堂弟跟您有什麼樣的親屬關係呢?
Sure, what kind of relative is Tongdi to you?
他是我叔叔的兒子,比我小兩歲。
He’s my uncle ‘s son on my father’s side. He is two years younger than I.
阿姨的女兒您怎麼稱呼呢?
What is Ayi’s daughters called?
比我大的叫表姐,比我小的叫表妹。
Those older than I are called biaojie and those younger than I called biaomei.
華人的親屬稱呼真是複雜。
Chinese addressing terms for family members and relatives are very complex.
沒錯,如果我不說明,你一定搞不清楚。
That’s true if I didn’t explain them to you, you could mix up.
親戚給你們家常來往嗎?
Do your relatives and family often keep in touch?
是的,只要是過年過節,我們一定團聚在一起。Yes, Every Chinese New Year’s we all gather together.
哇,好大的蛋糕好啊。 Wow, what a big cake.
這是今晚令尊生日宴會的蛋糕嗎?
The cake it’s tonight for your birthday party?
是呀,我爸爸六十歲生日。 大家都很重視。
Yes, my dad’s sixtieth birthday. Everyone pays attention.
今天晚上客人很多嗎?
Are there many guests tonight?
沒有! 只請幾位親戚而已。 no! Just a few relatives.
可是聽說你有很多親戚。 But I heard that you have many relatives.
是呀,你等一下。 Yes, wait a minute.
來! 你看。 這一位是我的叔叔。 Come! look. This one is my uncle.
那,這一位呢? Well, what about this one?
這位是我舅舅。 This is my uncle.
這一位是你媽媽。 This one is your mother.
對! 你見過我媽媽。 Right! You have seen my mother.
這兩位是我的阿姨。 These two are my aunts.
舅舅和阿姨是我媽媽的兄弟姐妹。
The uncle and aunt are my mother’s siblings.
嗯,你真的有很多親戚。
Well, you really have a lot of relatives.
是啊,Yes,
我真希望能認識他們。 I really wish I could meet them.
今天晚上就會認識了。 Will meet tonight.
太好了,我們準備去參加生日宴會吧。
Great, let’s go to the birthday party.
親戚,昨天令尊的生日,宴會怎麼樣?
How was your father‘s birthday party yesterday?
親戚全都來了,客人很多。
all of our relatives came. we had a lot of guests.
因為我有事,所以不能去真可惜!你有很多親戚嗎?
I couldn’t go because I was busy. It‘s a pity. Do you have a lot of relatives?
我有三個叔叔,一個舅舅和兩個阿姨
I have three shushu on my father side, one JiuJiu and two Ayi
叔叔跟你是什麼關係呢?
what relative is shushu to you?
是我父親的弟弟。
My father’s younger brother
舅舅和阿姨呢?
What about the JiuJiu and Ayi?
是我母親的兄弟姐妹,
I my JiuJiu is my mother’s brother and my Ayi are my mother’s sisters.
我真希望認識他們。
I really wish I could meet them.
大年!
你看我買了好吃的蛋糕一起吃吧?
You see, I bought a delicious cake to eat together?
你不舒服嗎?你怎麼都沒吃?
Are you sick? You haven’t eaten anything?
我胃口不好不想吃東西。
I have a bad appetite and don’t want to eat.
有沒有咳嗽?
Do you have a cough?
你可能感冒了!You may have a cold!
而且我剛剛量過體溫,我有一點發燒。
And I just had my temperature taken and I have a little fever.
那你頭痛嗎?Do you have a headache?
是昨天開始頭痛的.今天更嚴重了。
It was yesterday that the headache started today, and it got worse today.
你應該去看醫生。
You should see a doctor.
我不用看醫生啦!
I don’t need to see a doctor!
醫生會開藥方給你,只要按時服藥,
多休息,應該很快就會好起來的。
The doctor will prescribe medicine for you, as long as you take the medicine on time and rest more, you should get better soon.
謝謝!我等一下就去看醫生。
Thanks! I’ll go to the doctor in a minute.
這些照片你照的好極了。You took these photos very well.
謝謝! 哈啾! 怎麼了,你感冒了嗎?What’s the matter, do you have a cold?
我想是昨天在阿裡山比較冷,衣服穿得太少了。I think it was colder in Alishan yesterday, I didn’t wear enough .
你量過體溫了嗎?Have you taken your temperature?
還沒有,不過我有一點鼻塞。Not yet, But, I have a bit of a stuffy nose .
身體還有不舒服的地方嗎?Is there any discomfort in your body?
喉嚨也很痛。 Sore throat too.
你最好讓醫生檢查一下。You’d better see a doctor.
我吃幾片阿司匹林多喝一點水就會好的。I’ll take a few aspirins and have some water,
and then I’ll be fine.
等一下你比較方便的時候,我再來拜訪你好了。
Wait another time when it is more convenient for you, I will visit you again.
好啊! ok!
生病Illness
王先生: 你怎麼了?身體不舒服嗎? What’s the matter? Do you feel uncomfortable?
方先生: 我有一點兒鼻塞, 喉嚨也很痛。 I have a bit of a stuffy nose and sore throat.
王先生: 你量過體溫了嗎? 有沒有發燒? Have you taken your temperature yet? Do you have a fever?
方先生: 我量過了, 有一點兒發燒。I have taken my temperature. I have a slight fever.
王先生: 也許是感冒了。怎麼會生病呢? Maybe it’s a cold. How did you catch a cold?
方先生: 我想是昨天衣服穿得太少了。 I didn’t wear enough yesterday.
王先生: 你最好讓醫生檢查一下。You’d better see a doctor.
方先生: 我吃幾片阿司匹林,多喝點水, 就會好了。I’ll take a few aspirins and have some water, and then I’ll be fine. Continue reading