August 6

What Time Is It Now-B

嗨!文文! Hi Wen-wen 嗨! 大年! Hi Da-Nin

請問現在幾點鐘?What time is it?

現在是中午十二點十五分 It’s twelve-fifteen.

您找我出來有事嗎? What’s up?

當然! 您忙嗎? Of course. Are you busy?

我還在工作. I am still working.

你一天工作幾個小時呢? How many hours do you work a day?

超過十個小時 Over 10 hours.

嗨!文文! 大年!請問現在幾點鐘? Hi, Wen-Wen and Da-Nian. What time is it now?

現在已經十二點半了 It’s already twelve-thirty.

對不起!我晚了十五分鐘!I am sorry. I am fifteen minutes late.

沒關係! It’s all right

對了!小月想認識台灣文化, 你可以介紹幾個地方嗎? By the way, Xiao-Yue wants to learn more Taiwanese culture. Can you introduce some places?

可以啊! 要去那兒啊? Sure, Where to?

我們去山上喝茶!let’s go to drink tea in the mountains.

什麼時候? When?

明天下午三點鐘! 3:00p.m. tomorrow . 好耶! Great. Continue reading

August 6

What Time Is It Now-A

現在幾點鐘 What Time Is It Now?

請問現在幾點了?Excuse me。 What time is it?

現在是上午十點一刻。It’s a quarter after ten in the morning.

十點一刻是十點幾分呢?What minute is a quarter after ten?

十點十五分。 一刻鐘是十五分鐘。Ten fifteen. A quarter is fifteen minutes.

您每天幾點鐘下班呢?What time do you get off work every day?

我每天下午五點半下班。I get off work at five-thirty every day.

一天要工作幾個小時呢?How many hours do you have to work each day?

一天工作八個小時。I work for eight hours each day. Continue reading

August 5

Go to a friend’s house-B

早安! 文文    Good morning Wen-Wen

早啊! 請進來坐!Good morning. Come in, Please

你請坐!請喝茶!Have a seat. Tea, Please.

別客氣!我自己來!Thank you. Allow me.

對了!你找我有什麼事嗎?By the way,  What’s up?

我有點事想請教你。I need your advice.

你請說!別客氣!What is it?

我想認識臺灣的文化,你可以告訴我嗎?I want to learn more Taiwanese culture.  Can you tell me?

當然可以!Of course.

你真好!謝謝你!You’re nice. Thanks.

哦!對了!這是上次跟你借的書,我先還給你!Oh, by the way, this is the book that I borrowed. I’d like to return it to you.

嗯!我這裡還有第二冊,你可以看看。Ok, I have volume II. Have a look.

太好了!謝謝你!Great, Thanks.
Continue reading

August 5

Go to a friend’s house-A

李先生: 王先生在家嗎?
Is Mr. Wang at home?
王太太: 在,請問您貴姓?
Yes, he is. May I ask your name?
李先生: 我叫李文, 我想見王先生。
My name is Li Wen.  I would like to meet Mr. Wang.
王太太: 您請進來坐, 我去告訴他, 您已經來了。
Please have a seat. I will tell him you have arrived.
王先生: 李先生,好久不見。
Mr. Li!  It’s been quite a long time.
李先生: 您忙嗎? 我有點兒事,想請教您。
Are you busy now?  I have something to ask you.
王先生: 您請說,別客氣。
Please feel free and go ahead.
Continue reading

August 4

Reading A Book-B

A早安!文文!Good morning, Wen-Wen

B早啊!Good morning. A你在看什麼書?What are you reading?

B 我正在看一本介紹臺灣文化的書 I am reading a book about Taiwanese culture.

A 這本書好看嗎?Is it interesting?

B 當然好看嘍!你自己看!Of course. Have a look.

A 哇! 真的耶! 這本書是你的嗎?Wow, It is, Is this yours?

B 是呀! Yes.

A 太好了! 我可以跟你借來看嗎?Great, may I borrow it?

B 好啊!你拿去看吧!Sure.  Go ahead.

B 我那裡還有很多本呢!I still have plenty of them.

A 謝謝你,文文,你真是我的好朋友!Thank you, Wen-Wen. You’re a good friend.

A 走吧!我請你喝茶!Let’s go. I’ll buy you a cup of tea.

B 好哇!走!我們要去哪邊喝茶呢?Great,  Let’s go. Where are we going to? Continue reading

August 4

Reading A Book-A

方: 王先生,您在看什麼? Mr. Wang, What are you doing now?
王: 我正在看一本書。I am reading a book.
方: 這本書是誰的? Whose book is this?
王: 這本書是我的。It’s mine.
方: 這是什麼書? What kind of book is it.
王: 這是一本介紹台灣文化的書。It is a book introducing Taiwanese culture.
方: 太好了,可以借給我看嗎? That’s great! Could you lend it to me to read?
王: 當然, 你拿去看吧,我那裡還有第二冊。Of course! Take it and read it.  I also have the second volume.

Continue reading

August 3

Meeting New Friends-B

認識新朋友   meeting New Friends

沒事吧?Are you all right

謝謝你Thank you.

不客氣 Welcome.

是你!方大年 It’s you! Fang Da-Nian.

真高興在這裡見到你, 這位是?I am glad to see you here. Who is this?

她叫朱玲, 她是我的朋友。She’s Zhu Ling, a friend of mine.

很高興認識您。Nice to meet you.

朱小姐,您在上班,還是念書?Ms. Zhu, Are you working or studying?

我在上班 I am working.

她是我的中文老師 She is my Chinese Teacher.

哦,老師好 Oh, Hi, teacher.

請坐, 一起喝茶吧!Have a seat, and enjoy the tea with us.

好啊! 謝謝 Great, Thanks.

Continue reading

August 3

Meeting New Friends-A

王: 方先生,您早。 這是我的朋友李先生。Good Morning, Mr. Fang.  This is my friend, Mr. Lee.

李:   我是李文,很高興認識您。I am Lee Wen.  I am glad to meet you.

方: 李先生,您好。請坐, 請喝茶。How are you,  Mr. Lee?  Please sit down and have a cup of tea.

王: 您別客氣, 我們自己來。Don’t bother.  We will help ourselves.

方: 李先生,您是在上班,還是念書? Mr. Li, Are you working now or still studying?

李: 我還在念書。I am still studying (still a student). Continue reading

August 2

Good Morning Exercise-B

早安,李小姐! Good morning, Miss. Li

耶~你也來運動啊! Hey, are you here for exercise?

是啊! 運動對身體很好。Yap, Exercise is good to the body.

嗯!Right

對了!丁小姐好嗎?By the way, how’s Miss Ding?

她很好。She’s good.

明天帶她一起來運動!Invite her to exercise tomorrow.

好啊!Okay.

明天見。See you tomorrow.

明天見! See you then Continue reading

August 2

Good Morning-A

王: 方先生,您早。Good Morning, Mr. Fang.

方: 早安, 王先生。您今天好嗎? Good morning, Mr. Wang. How are you today?

王: 我很好。方太太好嗎? I am fine. How is Mrs. Fang?

方: 她很好。謝謝您。She’s fine, Thank you.

王: 您一切都習慣了嗎? Have you gotten used to everything?

方: 都習慣了, 謝謝。您要上哪兒去? Yes, I have.  Thank you.  Where are you going?

王: 我要去公園運動。I’m going to the park to exercise.

Continue reading