September 23

Sweet & Sour Pork


糖醋排骨Sweet and Sour Pork

在超級市場買東西,真方便,

It’s very convenient to shop in a supermarket

這家超級市場好像是一間大雜貨店,應有盡有。

This is supermarket is like a large grocery store where you can buy almost everything。

這些排骨是冷凍的嗎?

Are these spell rips frozen?

這兒的東西都很新鮮,可以買一點。

They are fresh we can buy some

我想吃糖醋排骨。

I want to eat sweet and sour pork。

好哇,我們就買一磅番茄,一磅洋蔥,一磅排骨來做糖醋排骨。

All right we need to buy a pond of tomatoes a part of onions and a pound of spareribs to make a sweet and sour pork

你喜歡香蕉還是蘋果呢?

What about fruit do you like bananas or apples?

我愛吃蘋果,這裡的蘋果又大又紅看起來非常好吃。

I have to eat apples the apple here are big and red and look delicious.

 

September 22

Buying A Pair of Shoes (B)

我想要買一雙鞋。I want to buy a pair of shoes.

為什麼要買鞋? Why buy shoes?

因為我要參加朋友的生日派對,沒有合適的鞋可以穿。 Since I’m going to a friend’s birthday party, I don’t have the right shoes to wear.

小麗你喜歡哪一雙? Which pair do you like, Lily?

我想試試這雙黃色的高跟鞋。 I want to try this pair of yellow high heels

試一試喽。 Give it a try.

樣式是不錯,可是鞋跟太低了。 The style is good, but the heel is too low.

那試試這雙黑色的。 Then try these black ones.

文文,真的很謝謝你,可是— Wenwen, thank you very much, but—

你不喜歡這雙鞋嗎? Don’t you like these shoes?

不是,這雙鞋不是我的尺寸。 No, these shoes are not my size.

買鞋子穿的舒服最重要。 The most important thing is to buy shoes that are comfortable to wear.

哪裡有賣便宜的鞋? Where can I find cheap shoes?

我家附近啊。 near my house. 不過一分錢一分貨,鞋子的品質最重要。 But you get what you pay for, and the quality of the shoes is the most important.

 

September 21

Campus Life (A)

校園生活Campus Life
開學快一個月了,一切都習慣了嗎?
It has been almost a month since the beginning of the semester. Have you gotten used to everything?
每天不是到教室上課,就是跑圖書館,好累!
I am either in the classroom or in the library every day. I am exhausted.
研究所的功課當然很重。 你選了幾個學分?
The course load in graduate school is surely very heavy. How many credits are you taking?
這學期連必修課在內,總共選了八個學分。
I am taking eight credits in all, including required courses.
宿舍怎麼樣? 室友好相處嗎?
How is your dorm life? Do you get along with your roommates?
宿舍和室友都不錯,就是有點兒吵。
The dorm and my roommates are fine. It is a bit too noisy though.
如果想讀書就到圖書館去,找資料也比較方便。
If you want to study, You can go to the library. You will find all the reference materials you need there.
我得到圖書館去用功了,一塊兒去吧。
It is time to go to the library now. Let’s go together.

September 20

The School Campus (A)

學校校園The School Campus

台大的校園真美,到處都是花草樹木。

The campus of national Taiwan university is really beautiful. They are flowers and trees everywhere.

這是一個很好的讀書環境。

This is a really good study environment

這些貼得花花綠綠的板子,是做什麼的?

What are those multi-colored boards for?

這些都是學生社團的佈告欄。

Those are students clubs’ billboards.

有登山社、國樂社等三十幾個社團的廣告呢。

They are ads for more than thirty clubs such as hiking Chinese traditional music etc.

我們先去辦理註冊手續,然後再來看這些吧。

We have to go register first then we will come back and see these ads.

行政大樓在哪兒? 我得到那兒去。

where is the administration building? I should go there

就在前面。 這棟是總圖書館,那棟是體育館。

It is just a ahead this is the main library and that’s the gymnasium.

September 20

The School Campus (B)

學校校園The School Campus
好啦,到了這裡就是台灣大學。 你們看怎麼樣?
Well, here is the National Taiwan University. What do you think?
台大的校園真美,到處都是花草樹木。
The campus of national Taiwan university is really beautiful. They are flowers and trees everywhere.
這是一個很好的讀書環境。
This is a really good study environment
如果我們能成為這裏的學生就太好了。
It would be great if we could be students here.
在這裡讀書,一定很愉快。
It must be a pleasure to study here.
在這裡當學生,我一定很用功。
As a student here, I must have worked hard.
是啊,一個好的環境,真的會讓人想用功讀書。
Yes, a good environment really makes people want to study hard.
這些貼得花花綠綠的板子,是做什麼的?
What are those multi-colored boards for?
這些都是學生社團的佈告欄。 Those are students’ clubs’ billboards.
你想參加哪些社團呢? Which societies would you like to join?
好難決定,我每個都有興趣呢?
It’s so hard to decide, am I interested in each?
我們先去辦理註冊手續,然後再來看這些吧。
We have to go register first then we will come back and see these ads.
行政大樓在哪兒? 我得到那兒去。
where is the administration building? I should go there
就在前面。 這棟是總圖書館,那棟是體育館。
It is just a ahead this is the men library and that’s the gymnasium.
對不起,請問洗手間在哪兒?
Excuse me, where is the restroom?
前面大樓進去右轉就是。
Enter the front building and turn right.

September 19

2015 華語推廣結合華道藝術

適逢中秋和重陽節,至主流學校及中文學校介紹華語正體字藝術,以全球華文網的精選影片,介紹節慶背景及書法的淵源,課間古詩朗誦,體會音韻之美,本活動將書法的演變與生活藝術節合,將相關正體字教學生用毛筆寫在宣紙上, 再將宣紙裱到小卡, 繫上絲帶) (例如: “花”字, 或是“ 華”,讓學生及家長,來賓體會正體字之美);運用具東方風味的印花色紙及紙雕蝴蝶作為花器的包裝。遠從加州來授課的插花老師: 王淑青, 運用新鮮花材及特別的華語教學內容,讓學生受益匪淺!Capture
Continue reading

September 19

Registration (A)

你申請進臺灣大學讀書,學校准了嗎?
You applied to study at National Taiwan University. Have they accepted your application?

學校是准了,可是還得做一個入學測驗。
The school has accepted your application, but I still have to take an entrance examination.

什麼時候要去辦入學手續呢?
When will you go through your entrance procedures?

學校寄了一份通知給我,下週二去註冊。
The school have sent me a notice.  I will go to register next Tuesday.

學校有沒有提供獎學金?
Does the school provide scholarships?

沒有,我得自己交學費,幸虧學費不貴。
No, it doesn’t I have to pay tuition by myself. It’s fortunate that the tuition isn’t expensive.

註冊那天我陪你去,我對台大校園很熟悉。
I’ll go with you on registration day.  I know the National Taiwan University campus very well.

我也正想請你幫忙呢。
As a matter of fact, I wanted to ask for your help.

September 19

Registration (B)

好巧! 你們怎麼在這裡?
What a coincidence! Why are you here?
我和小莉有事要去台大。
Xiaoli and I have something to go to National Taiwan University
你申請進臺灣大學讀書,學校准了嗎?
You applied to study at National Taiwan University. Have they accepted your application?
學校是準了,可是還得做一個入學測驗。
The school has accepted your application, but I still have to take an entrance examination.
相信我們兩個都可以成為台大學生。
I believe that both of us can become Taiwan University students.
希望咯! Hope so!
通過測驗後After passing the quiz
什麼時候要去辦入學手續呢?
When will you go through your entrance procedures?
學校寄了一份通知給我,下週二去註冊。
The school have sent me a notice. I will go to register next Tuesday.
學校有沒有提供獎學金?
Does the school provide scholarships?
沒有,我得自己交學費,幸虧學費不貴。
No, it doesn’t I have to pay tuition by myself. It’s fortunate that the tuition isn’t expensive.
我早就準備好學費了,所以沒有獎學金沒有關係。 I have already prepared tuition fees, so it doesn’t matter if there is no scholarship.
註冊那天我陪你去,我對台大校園很熟悉。 I’ll go with you on registration day. I know the National Taiwan University campus very well.
我帶你們進去逛逛。I’ll take you in for a walk.
一塊兒走吧。 Let’s go together.

September 18

Saving (A)

儲蓄 Saving

你買了什麼好東西? 包裝的這麼漂亮。

What did you buy wrapped up so beautiful?

是兩個撲滿,準備送給我的外甥做新年禮物。

Two piggy banks, which are given to my nephews as New Year’s presents.
我想,買巧克力糖或是玩具,他們會更喜歡的。 I think they would like them better if the presidents were chocolates or toys

我買撲滿做禮物是有原因的。

I have my reason for buying piggy banks.

什麼原因? 說來聽聽。

What’s your reason? Tell me.

我想讓他們改掉亂花錢的壞習慣。

I want to alter them bad habits of wasting money.

因此你要買撲滿來鼓勵他們儲蓄。

So that’s why you bought piggy banks for them.

是啊,我希望他們能養成儲蓄的好習慣。

That’s right I want them to have the habit of saving their money.