Two birds
A small secret
小秘密A Small Secret
開抽 屜,關抽屜,Open the drawer, close the drawer,
一會兒拿書本,at times I take out a book;
一會兒放鉛筆。at times I put away my pencil.
我的抽屜裏,有文具、有玩具,
There are stationery’s and toys in my drawer.
還有許多有趣的小東西。
There are also many interesting and small things.
拉抽屜,推抽屜,
Pull out the drawer, push back the drawer.
一會兒出,一會兒進。Draw out, push in.
我的抽屜裏放著一本小日記,
There is a diary lying in my drawer.
裏頭藏著許多小秘密。
There hides many secrets inside.
Mandarin Class
Little pear
小梨子 Little pear
大梨子,小梨子,滿滿一籃子,
Big pear, little pear, a basket full of pears.
哥哥拿,弟弟拿,Older brother takes, little brother takes,
他們都拿小梨子。they both take little pears.
哥哥說: Older brother says:
弟弟要長大,應該吃大的。
Little brother wants to grow big, should eat the big one.
弟弟說: Little brother says:
我的年紀小應該吃小的。
My age is smaller, should eat the little one.
The Sandy Beach
The outside rain
Grandmother’s house

Audio Player
外婆家 grandmother’s house
放假了,我去外婆家。I go to my grandmother’s house for vacation.
外婆上市場。My grandmother goes to the market
買了青菜,買了瓜,My grandmother bought green vegetables and bought melons.
買了水果,買了花。My grandmother bought fruits and bought flowers.
哇!還買了點心和奶茶Wow! My grandmother also bought desserts and bubble tea.
大家吃得笑哈哈!Everybody eats and laughs!
Rainy Day
Seven years old

Audio Player七歲了 Seven Years Old
外公七十歲了,頭髮白了,牙齒不見了。Grandfather is 70 years old; his hair has turned white and has lost all of his teeth.
我七歲了,個子高了,褲子短了,I am seven years old. I am growing taller. My pants are getting shorter.
腳大了,鞋子小了。My feet are getting larger. My shoes are getting smaller
咦!糖果吃得不多,Oh! I have not eaten a lot of candy,
為什麼牙齒也不見了?but why is it that I am loosing my teeth?