池塘邊的榕樹上,知了在聲聲叫著夏天
The Banyan tree lies beside the pond; the sound of Cicada signals the start of summer.
操場邊的秋千上,只有蝴蝶停在上面
The swing on the playground, only the butterfly rests on top.
黑板上老師的粉筆,還在拼命嘰嘰喳喳寫個不停
The squeaky sound of teacher’s chalk against the blackboard continues on and on.
等待著下課,等待著放學,等待遊戲的童年
Waiting for the school, waiting for the end of school, waiting for the games of childhood Continue reading
青青的草地,藍藍天 Green grass, blue sky
多美麗的世界 What a beautiful world
大手拉小手帶我走 Mother’s big hand guides the little hand of the child
我是媽媽的寶貝 I am mother’s child(treasure)
我一天天長大你一天天老 I grow up each day while you grow older
世界也變得更遼闊 The world has become more vast
從今往後讓我牽你帶你走 From this point on wards allow for the child to take care of the elder.
換你當我的寶貝 Now is mother’s turn to be the child (treasure)
媽媽是我的寶貝 Mother is our beloved Continue reading
這是我的頭 謝謝就點頭 This is my head, when I say thank you I nod my head
這是我的眼睛 愛你亮晶晶 These are my eyes, they sparkle when I love.
這是我的鼻子 嗅出好味道 This is my nose, it smells good aromas.
這是我的嘴巴 對你笑哈哈 This is my mouth, smiles at you
這是我的耳朵 聽你來唱歌 These are my ears; listens to you sing
這是我的下巴 靠近小嘴巴 This is my chin, close to my small mouth
這是我的笑容 甜甜像糖果 This is my smile, sweet like candy
這是我的五官 請你要喜歡 This is my face, for you to appreciate Continue reading
Category: Song | Comments Off on Recognize my face