August 17

Buying Postage Stamps-B


買郵票/买邮票Buying Postage Stamps
嗨!文文Hi! Wen wen
你有好多郵票
You have a lot of stamps
是啊!剛剛在郵局買的
Yes! I just bought it at the post office
你看!台灣的郵票好漂亮喔Look, Taiwan stamps are so beautiful
對!而且新年還有新郵票呢
Yes! And there are new stamps for the New Year
那一定值得買
That must be worth buying
你怎麼會在這裡?
How will you be here?
我想要買寄到日本的郵簡
I want to buy a aerogram to be sent to Japan
郵簡寫信又便宜又方便
aerograms are cheap and convenient
對了
我這裡還有兩封航空信想要寄到美國去,
你知道要貼多少錢的郵票嗎?
By the way, I have two airmail letters here that I want to send to the U.S. Do you know how much stamps should be affixed?
你到郵局秤一秤
You go to the post office to weigh it
好啦!我現在就去郵局了
OK! I’m going to the post office now
謝謝!再見!
Thanks, bye

Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off on Buying Postage Stamps-B
August 14

New Address-B

文文,好巧,在這裏碰到你。Wen-Wen, What a great coincidence to see you here.

是啊! 真巧!Yap, it is.

聽說你最近搬家了 I heard that you were moving.

是上個月搬的。I moved last month.

現在住在哪兒?     Where do you live now?

就住在這附近。I live near here.

你的新住址是—等一會兒, 我拿紙和筆記下來。Your new address is—–wait, I’ll write it down.

我的新住址是仁愛路三段三百二十巷十號。My new address is No.10, Lane 320, Section 3, Ren-ai Road.

離我家很近,我就住在仁愛路二段。That’s close to my place.  I live on Section 2, Ren-ai Road.

你上班方便嗎?  Is it convenient for you to go to work?

很方便, 十五分鐘就到了。Yes, It’s very conveniently located.  Only fifteen minutes away.

如果有空, 歡迎到我家坐坐。If you have free time, you are more than welcome to stop by my place.

謝謝, 改天有空一定去拜訪您。Thanks.  I’ll drop by and see you sometime. Continue reading

Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off on New Address-B
August 14

New Address-AA

新住址New Address

林小姐,聽說您最近搬家了Miss Lin, I heard that you were moving.

是上個月搬的。I moved last month.

如果有空, 歡迎到我家坐坐。 If you have free time, you are more than welcome to stop by my place.

謝謝, 改天有空一定去拜訪您。Thanks.  I’ll drop by and see you sometime. Continue reading

Category: Speak Mandarin in 1000 Words | Comments Off on New Address-AA